Is ingrown hair stopping you from wearing short dresses and you are looking for homemade scrub for ingrown hair that will scrub away your ingrown hair then here are best homemade scrub for ingrown hair.
Ingrown hairs are the worst. Not only do they cause itching and pain, but they can also greatly affect confidence levels. Unfortunately, if you prefer a smooth, hairless surface, ingrown hairs can be unavoidable. Good news? There are many different ways to treat a pimple-like bump, one of which is an easy-to-follow homemade scrub that exfoliates, moisturizes, and soothes the skin at the same time.
Homemade Scrub For Ingrown Hair
1) Coffee Scrub
Coffee scrub improves blood circulation, it has antioxidants properties that promotes new skin cells growth, removes dead skin cells that reduces ingrown hair.
How To Make Coffee Scrub
- Take five spoons of coffee powder.
- Add three spoons of coconut oil in it.
- Mix it well and apply it on your ingrown hair.
- Massage it in circular motion for 2-3 minutes then wash it off with normal water.
- You can use this scrub thrice a week.
2) Tea Tree Oil And Sugar Scrub
Sugar helps to scrub away dead skin cells and ingrown hair while tea tree oil helps to prevent bacteria that cause ingrown hair and small bumps.
How To Make Tea Tree Oil And Sugar Scrub
- Take four spoons of sugar in a bowl.
- Add two spoons of almond oil in it.
- Add two to three drops of tea tree oil in it and mix it well.
- Apply this on your ingrown hair and massage it gently in circular motion for 2-3 minutes.
- Then wash it off with normal water and apply moisturizer.
- You can use this twice a week.
3) Sea Salt And Almond Oil Scrub
Enriched with minerals such as calcium, sodium, magnesium and potassium, sea salt actively exfoliates the skin and removes dead skin cells by removing dirt, grime and ingrown hair and tightening the skin. The addition of almond oil moisturizes and nourishes the skin.
How To Make Sea Salt And Almond Oil Scrub
- Take five spoons of sea salt in a bowl.
- Add three spoons of almond oil in it and mix it well.
- Apply this scrub on your ingrown hair and massage it gently for 2-3 minutes.
- Then wash it off with normal water.
- You can use this thrice a week for better results.
What scrub helps with ingrown hairs?
sugar scrub is best to get rid of ingrown hair, it removes dead skin cells and clean the pores and makes smooth skin.
How do you exfoliate an ingrown hair?
To exfoliate an ingrown hair apply scrub on your ingrown hair and massage it gently in circular motion for 2-3 minutes then wash it off with normal water and exfoliate twice a week.
Do scrubs get rid of ingrown hairs?
yes, scrub exfoliates skin that removes dead skin cells, dirt and impurities that helps to reduce and prevent ingrown hair And makes skin smooth and clear.