You are here because you are looking for The Ordinary Skincare routine for acne but you don’t know what to mix and how to build an effective acne skincare routine.
Don’t worry here you will get a complete guide to the ordinary skincare routine for oily acne-prone skin.
Importance Of Acne Skincare Routine
Acne-prone skin needs extra care, some might think they don’t need an acne skin care routine but that’s not true, acne prone skin needs extra care because their skin can get sensitive because of acne and can trigger acne if they use the wrong acne products which are not working for them.
The Ordinary Skincare Routine
For common acne skin problems, this routine will help
1) Blackheads And Whiteheads
2) Acne Dark Spots
4) Dull Skin
5) Uneven Skin Tone
This ordinary skincare routine will help you with all of these skin problems and make your skin glowing and healthier.
1) The Ordinary Squalane Cleanser ( Morning And Night)
The first step in morning skincare is to clean your face properly with the ordinary squalane cleanser, this cleanser is suitable for all skin types.
Squalane cleanser effectively removes makeup, dirt, and other impurities and leaves your skin smooth and moisturized, this cleanser is gentle on the skin and does not trigger your acne.
2) The Ordinary Niacinamide Serum ( Morning And Night)
After cleansing your face apply the ordinary niacinamide serum all over your face, for better results apply it on a damp face.
Niacinamide serum will help your skin to reduce skin irritation caused by acne, control oil, even out skin tone, lighten dark spots, and gives you a brighter complexion. Use this serum in the morning and at night before going to bed.
3) The Ordinary NMF Moisturizer ( Morning and Night)
I know you have oily acne-prone skin, but oily skin also needs a moisturizer to keep skin hydrated and healthy.
The ordinary NMF moisturizer is for oily skin type which will not make your skin greasy, this moisturizer protects the outer layer of skin and keeps it well hydrated and soft.
4) The Ordinary Sunscreen ( Morning)
Sunscreen is the last and essential step in the morning skincare routine without sunscreen nothing works on the skin no matter how costly products you apply.
You can use The Ordinary Mineral UV Filters SPF 30 With Antioxidants this Spf will protect your skin from sun damage, protect your dermis from damage and soothe skin this sunscreen also provides you hydration, antioxidants, and soothe irritated skin.
5) The Ordinary Peeling ( Only At Night)
After cleansing your face at night apply The Ordinary AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution on your face and leave for 10 minutes and wash it off.
This ordinary peeling transforms your skin, removes dead skin cells, reduces acne and dark spots, provides even skin tone, and makes your skin glowing and healthy.
Do this step at night twice a week don’t overdo it and the next morning don’t forget to apply broad-spectrum sunscreen.
You might also like: Effective acne skincare routine you need to know
How to get rid of blackheads and whiteheads overnight
4 ways to get rid of pimples overnight
You can also check : 10 best effective ordinary skincare products to get rid of acne
6) Tips For Acne Skin
• If you want to get rid of acne you need to be consistent with your skincare routine
• Eat healthy food to clear your skin
• Don’t touch your face often
• Wash your hands before washing your face
• If you wear makeup make sure to remove your makeup properly before going to bed.
• Drink lots of water to reduce acne
• Take good care of your skin
• Make sure to choose products that work for your skin type
• Patch test product before applying it to the skin
• If your acne is getting worst make sure to visit a dermatologist