Glowing skin is not all about having great genes, glowing skin depends on your lifestyle, daily eating habits, and your daily skincare routine this all habits are important to get glowing healthy skin
Building a daily skincare routine might be confusing because it’s not all about buying expensive and best products for your skin, perfect skincare routine start with understanding your skin type and giving your skin what it needs.
Scroll down to know the Daily skincare routine for glowing skin
1) Understand Your Skin Type
Before you start skincare it’s important to know your skin type here is a guide to determine your skin type:
1) Normal Skin Type: This skin type is not too oily and not too dry it is a balance skin type.
2) Oily Skin Type: If your skin gets shiny and greasy after washing your face then you may have oily skin and it is also acne-prone.
3) Dry Skin Type: if your skin feels tight and patchy after washing your face then you may have a dry skin type and it is also prone to premature aging.
4) Combination Skin Type: If your T-zone is oily and the rest of the face is normal or dry then you have a combination skin type
5) Sensitive Skin Type: If your skin gets itchy and irritated easily after applying any products or after sun exposure then you may have a sensitive skin type
Daily Skin Care Routine For Glowing Skin Naturally
Whatever skin type you have, it’s important to follow a basic ( CTM routine) cleansing, toning, and moisturizing
1) Cleansing ( Morning And Night)
Cleanse your skin twice a day to remove impurities and dirt from your face, choose a right cleanser according to your skin type and skin concern
2) Toning ( Morning And Night)
Use toner twice a day after washing your face to remove remaining dirt and to maintain skin ph, avoid toner that contains alcohol that will be harsh on the skin, instead use an alcohol-free toner.
3) Serum ( Morning and Night)
Choose a serum according to your skin type and what your skin needs, in morning skincare use a vitamin c serum this will double the sun protection, and also vitamin c serum helps to lighten skin tone and gives glowing skin.
For night skincare choose the serum according to your skin concern and what your skin needs.
4) Moisturizer ( Morning and Night)
Whatever skin type you have, every skin type needs moisturizer to maintain hydration and nourishment of the skin and moisturizer is essential to get glowing healthy skin. Choose moisturizer according to your skin type don’t apply any moisturizer which is not suitable for your skin type.
5) Sunscreen ( Morning)
Apply sunscreen daily to protect your skin from sun damage, choose a broad-spectrum sunscreen with at least SPF 30 or more.
Glowing Skin Care Home Remedies
Honey and lemon for glowing skin
1) Take one teaspoon of honey
2) Add half a teaspoon of lemon
3) Mix it well
Apply this face pack all over your face and neck and leave it for 15 minutes, this face pack will give you glowing skin and make your skin soft and healthy.
You may like: 6 Best Face Pack For Instant Glowing Skin At Home
Additional Glowing Skin Tips
1) Drink Lots Of Water
2) Avoid Junk Food
3) Exercise Daily
4) Remove Your Makeup Before Bed
5) Try the Double Cleansing Method
6) Keep Your Skin Moisturized
7) Keep Your Skin Clean
8) Apply Sunscreen Daily
9) Get Your Beauty Sleep
10) Avoid taking Stress
How can I make my face glow every day
Follow a basic skincare routine and try home remedies to make your face glow every day
How can I improve my skin
To improve your skin follow an effective skincare routine according to your skin type and skin concern and always apply sunscreen even if you are at your home
What is a basic skincare routine
The basic skincare routine is CTM Routine cleansing, toning, and moisturizing and Sunscreen is a must