Waking up in the morning and seeing pimples on your face and now you started searching how to get rid of pimples fast but nothing works and then you just ended up popping your pimples…
The worst thing you do is poping your pimples you feel good after bursting the pimple because your pimples are gone temporarily. But did you know this can cause permanent damage to your skin?
By bursting the pimple you are inviting more pimples and dark spots, now you all were thinking about what we should do to get rid of pimples overnight, first, we all should know we can’t remove pimples overnight it takes 2 to 3 days to go away.
But you can reduce its size that no one can see that you have pimples on our face
Now I am going to share with you all some really amazing ways you can reduce the size of your pimple overnight and dos and don’t for pimples so let’s see it.
remove pimples with natural DIY
1) spot treatment
• take 2 to 3 mint leaves, crushed those Leaves.
• squeeze out the juice from crushed leaves
• then add a pinch of gram flour in it.
•mix it well and apply it on pimples.
• leave it for 15 to 20 mins.
2) ice cubes
• take half a teaspoon of aloe Vera gel
• then add half a teaspoon of wild turmeric powder in it.
• add 2 to 3 tablespoons of rose water in it.
• mix it well and pour this mixture into the ice tray
• then apply these ice cubes on your pimples.
note: don’t apply ice cubes for more than 15 minutes.
3) tea tree oil
• take 2 to 3 drops of tea tree essential oil
• mix it with aloe Vera gel
• then apply it on your pimples and leave it for 10 to 15 mins.
Note: don’t apply tea tree oil directly on your face mix it with something and do a patch test first.
Product to get rid of pimples :
4) Pimple patches
This is the most effective product to get rid of pimples overnight pimple patches come in round shapes and different sizes according to the size of pimples, so let’s see how to use it.
• wash your face
• take the pimple patch according to your size of pimples
• apply it on your pimples
• leave it for 20 to 30 minutes.
Dos and don’t for pimples
• drink lots of water
• eat healthily
• wash your face 2 times a day
• pick the right skincare
• reduce sugar from the diet
• clean your hands before applying anything to your face.
• do meditation
• Change your pillow cover after 2 to 3 days
• don’t pop your pimples
• don’t touch your face frequently
• don’t eat unhealthy food
• don’t over wash your face
• don’t stress
• don’t apply toothpaste on your pimples
Pimples are caused by stress, hormonal changes, or because of dirt if you have pimples for a long time you should see a dermatologist it can be because of PCOS.
Try these overnight pimple hacks and share your results in the comment box if you are new to my blog comment down and let me know 🤗👇